Broadbent – Ham and Cheese Muffins
Burgers’ – Scalloped Potatoes
Instant Pot Hearty Ham Soup
Perfect for busy weeknights or for when you’re craving a hearty meal! Full of flavor & ready in about 30 minutes!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ sweet onion diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups diced baby gold potatoes
- 1 diced or cut into triangles zucchini
- One 15 oz. can Dark Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15 oz. can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- One 12 oz. bag frozen mixed vegetables
- One 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- One 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Four cups Vegetable Broth
- Two trimmed and diced Burgers Smokehouse Hams Steaks
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 Tbsp oregeno
- 1/2 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté and add oil and butter to the pot. Once melted, sauté onions for 3 minutes, then add garlic and cook for another minute or until fragrant.
- Turn sauté off and begin to add the rest of the ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Stir ingredients well and turn Instant Pot setting on soup/broth. Keep on normal and allow to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once Instant Pot is done cooking pressure can be relieved manually or allowed to naturally release. If you manually release take precautions to not burn your hand and avoid the hot steam. Wear an oven mitt and use a towel.
- Serve Warm.