Burgers’ – Creme Brulee Cheesecake
Burgers’ – Breakfast Club Sandwich
Crockpot Creamed Corn with Bacon and Ham
- Chop up the red bell pepper (without seeds) and cut the okra into thick slices.
- Put all ingredients, except for the bacon and pepper jack, into the crockpot. Stir to make sure ingredients are roughly mixed.
- Set the crockpot to Low-Temperature setting and let cook for 2 ½ hours. Stir the crockpot occasionally.
- While the crockpot is cooking, put on a large skillet and cook the bacon until crispy. Pull off the bacon and set on paper towels to remove excess oil. Chop the bacon.
- Once the crockpot is done, add the bacon and pepper jack. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the creamed corn into a serving dish or keep it in the crockpot on the warm cooking setting.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.
- Tips: Add bacon at the beginning or end of the crockpot cooking process. The difference is a preference of how crispy you want the bacon to remain in the dish. — Room temperature corn kernels reduce the cooking process.