Burgers’ – Crockpot Creamed Corn with Bacon and Ham
Burgers’ – Meat Lovers Skillet Recipe
Breakfast Club Sandwich
Start the day off right with our protein-packed breakfast club sandwich. Our smoked ham and bacon combined with eggs & sourdough will keep you full all day!
- Put a large griddle on the stovetop at medium heat. Grill the bacon, ham, and turkey. Wait to heat the turkey and ham until the bacon is nearly golden and slightly crispy.
- While the meat is heating & cooking, slice the avocado and tomato into thick slices.
- Put another small skillet on the stove at medium heat. Add cooking spray or a little bit of butter and cook the eggs to over-easy (so that the yolk is just slightly runny or soft).
- Once the eggs, bacon, ham, and turkey are heated & cooked, put the slices of sourdough onto the griddle that was used to cook the meat. Only grill on one side until golden brown.
- Assembling the sandwich, start with one of the slices of toasted bread and spread mayonnaise on the uncooked side. Start layering the arugula, ham, gouda, tomato, and finish topping it with the second slice of sourdough (toasted side up). Spread mayonnaise on the top and layer it with avocado, turkey, cheddar, bacon, eggs & broccoli sprouts (if adding). Top it off with the last slice of sourdough with the toasted side up.
- Slice down the middle with a serrated knife and enjoy.
- Tips: Leaving one side of the sourdough untoasted makes assembling, and more importantly, eating much easier.