Hobe’s – Country Ham Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe
Hobe’s – How to Cook a Hobe’s Baked Country Ham
Country Ham Tortellini Casserole
If you’re ready to mix up your dinner routine, our recipe for Country Ham Tortellini Casserole is one to try. This savory, comforting dish features our country ham, cheesy tortellini, alfredo sauce, mushrooms, and baby spinach, all combined into a delicious casserole dish. Throw the ingredients together in a pan, bake, and have it on the table for a busy weeknight meal or to bring over to a neighbor in need. If you’re looking for a place to buy our country ham for this recipe, use our convenient store locator!
- 1/2 cup Country Ham diced
- 1 bag Baby spinach
- 8 oz Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 jar Alfredo pasta sauce
Pasta & Grains
- 1 package Cheese-filled tortellini, frozen
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish generously with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and water. Arrange half of the frozen tortellini in single layer in baking dish; top with 1/4 cup of the Country Ham, half of the spinach, half of mushrooms, half of the Alfredo sauce mixture and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons country ham.
- Spray one side foil with cooking spray and cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges and hot in center.
Use our Store Locator to find Hobe’s Country Ham products near you!