Burgers’ – Snickerdoodles
Burgers’ – Ham and Potato Skillet
Pineapple and Brown Sugar Honey Glaze
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- Burgers’ Smokehouse Ham (6-8 lb.)
- Mix together Brown Sugar, Honey, Pineapple Juice and Corn Starch in a small pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat for a low boil and cook for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir it constantly.
- Remove the glaze from the stove.
- Once glaze is complete, brush entire ham with glaze prior to re-heating the ham, reserving glaze to brush on the ham two times during the heating process and upon removal from the oven. cherries if desired
- Serve and enjoy your ham! *Note can garnish with pineapple rings or maraschino cherries!