Burgers’ – Country Ham Cornbread
Burgers’ – Ham and Cheese Roll-ups
Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb. Burgers’ Smokehouse HIckory Smoked Ham (sliced thin)
- 1/4 lb. (12 slices) Swiss cheese or American cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Cut rolls in half, remove tops and layer with shaved ham and cheese. Put top back on and set on cookie sheet.
- Mix butter, dried onion flakes, dried mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds together.
- Pour over tops of rolls and bake at 350 F degree for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Note – can make rolls night before, cover and set in refrigerator. Just before baking pour sauce over rolls. Serve warm.