Burgers’ – Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Hobe’s – Creamy Mustard Sauce
Ham and Cheese Roll-ups
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices Burgers’ Smokehouse Ham (Fully Cooked Country or Hickory Smoked “City”)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons classic yellow mustard
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide crescent rolls into 4 rectangles and press perforated seams together.
- Spread each rectangle with mustard, if desired.
- Top each rectangle with 1 slice Burgers’ Smokehouse ham and one slice of cheese.
- Roll-up lengthwise and roll in sesame seeds if desired.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dough is cooked and the meat and cheese are heated.