Burgers’ – Ham and Cheese Biscuits
Burgers’ – Cheesy Ham and Spinach Bake
Ham and Cheese Muffin
- 1 cup Burgers’ Smokehouse Ham (Country or Hickory Smoked), cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup Burgers’ Smokehouse Biscuit mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly coat 12 (3-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Make a dip in the center of the mixture.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, and milk and pour into the well of the dry ingredients.
- Stir until moistened, then spoon into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake until lightly browned and top springs back when lightly touched with finger, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Cool in pan – 5 minutes, then remove from pan & cool on wire rack.