Burgers’ – Ham Pot Pie
Burgers’ – Chicken Cordon Bleu
Creamed Country Ham and Eggs
- 1 cup Burgers’ Smokehouse Country Ham, cooked and diced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup aspargus, cooked and cut into 1″ pieces
- In a large skillet or heavy saucepan over medium heat, lightly brown ham in butter or margarine (3-5 min.)
- Add green pepper and onion; cook, stirring until vegetables are tender.
- Add flour and cook, stirring until flour is absorbed and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add milk a little at a time; stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
- Add eggs and asparagus and reheat.
- Serve with toast, corn bread, muffins or biscuits.