Burgers’ – Ham Breakfast Casserole
Burgers’ – Breakfast Enchiladas
Country Ham and Hashbrown Quiche
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded hasbrown potatoes, thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Burgers’ Smokehouse Country Ham, cooked & diced
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- salt & pepper (if desired)
- 3 tablespoons almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly coat 9″ pie plate with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together 1 egg & 1/4 t. garlic salt. Stir in potoates until well combined.
- Press potato mixture onto bottom & up sides of lightly greased 9″ pie plate.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven & add mixed vegetables and Burgers’ Smokehouse ham.
- Beat together milk, eggs, celery salt (and salt & pepper if desired) until well blended.
- Pour milk/egg mixture over the vegetables & ham.
- Sprinkle with almonds (if desired)
- Bake in oven until eggs are set – about 30-35 minutes (tip – can insert a knife into quiche & should come out clean if done).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.