Burgers’ – Country Ham and Hashbrown Quiche
Burgers’ – Homemade Biscuits
Need a new recipe at breakfast? Look no further than our Breakfast Enchilada recipe with ham and cheese. The perfect breakfast recipe no matter who is eating!
- 4 cups chopped Burgers’ Smokehouse Ham
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divide into 3 cups and 1 cup)
- 12 Flour Tortillas (7 – inch)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (if desired)
- Mix together cooked ham, green onions, and green peppers.
- Spoon about a 1/2 cup of the ham mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese onto each tortilla, then roll up.
- Place filled tortilla, seam side down, in a 9 x 13 greased oven safe dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, flour, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake, uncovered, in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set.
- Next, remove casserole from oven and sprinkle casserole with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake about 3 minutes or more, until cheese melts.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.