Clifty Farm – Hot County Ham Dip
Clifty Farm – Buttermilk Biscuits
County Ham Quiche
Country ham quiche where casserole meets pie and, delicious flavors abound.
Prep Time 10 min. | Cook Time 45 min. | Total Time 55 min.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Clifty Farm ham
- 4 oz Mushrooms
- Place eggs, Bisquick, butter, milk, salt, and pepper in a blender a small amount at a time and blend.
- Pour into greased 9-inch deep-dish pie pan.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, chopped Clifty Farm Country Ham, and mushrooms, and press into custard mixture with the back of a tablespoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow setting 10 minutes before cutting and serving