Burgers’ – Ham and Potato Skillet
Burgers’ – Ham Pot Pie
Country Ham and Fresh Tomato Quiche
Country Ham, cheese, eggs, and fresh tomatoes combine to make this quiche a top pick for breakfast or brunch. On your table in about an hour.
- 1 9″ pie crust, unbaked
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked and chopped Burgers’ Smokehouse Country Ham
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pierce unbaked pie crust several times with fork; set aside.
- Break eggs into a mixing bowl, whisk together and add evaporated milk and seasonings (thyme, parsley, salt and black pepper).
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, onions, and chopped ham into the pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie crust.
- Bake at 375° for 45 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is nicely browned.